Lionbridge Technologies, Inc is an American company that produces data for local areas through AI training. They are responsible for creating one of the largest global communication platforms in the world.
The Role of a Social Media Assessor
One of the roles Lionbridge hires for Social Media Assessors. In this role, a Social Media Assessor will rate the relevancy and accuracy of ads and other content on their personal social media accounts. The purpose of the Social Media Assessor is to perform the tasks given to them by Lionbridge and report the information back to Lionbridge through their portal system.
This role is usually a temporary position but can last all the way up to a year. On average you would only have to be available to their tasks, up to 1 hour a day Monday-Friday.
One of the perks on this role is that it is a self-directed role that has lots of flexibility. If you are a personal daily user of social media, this might be a good fit for you.
Want To Start Your Own Money-Making Blog?My FREE 3 part-video series will show you why blogging is one of the best ways to make money online today. Watch now!
The best candidates for this role will meet these requirements:
- Must have a computer with a secured high-speed Internet connection
- Must have iPhone or Android smartphone that is less than 3 years old
- Must be an active daily user of social media
- Must be able to fluently write and speak English
- Must have a sharp awareness familiarity with current events. Having a strong familiarity with entertainment, shopping, business, media, and sports is a plus!
- Must be able to complete all assigned tasks accurately and follow directions very well.
- Must be18 years of age or older
- Must be living in the United States for the past 3 years
- All work must be done within the United States
On average, most sources reveal that a Social Media Assessor at Lionbridge makes about $14 an hour.
How To Apply
Lionbridge is accepting applications on their website!
Looking for other social media type jobs? Check FlexJobs for an easy way to find work from home jobs!
To stay up to date with latest job leads on Free Work at Home Guide, follow our Facebook group:
Leave a Reply