There is an increasing demand for work at home blog writers as more and more companies and blog owners are always looking for fresh content to populate their blog sites. There are lots of blogging jobs on the web. Knowing where to look for them is the key for getting hired because you wound not want to waste time applying to jobs that do not offer any respectable pay.
Also, there are many different ways to get paid to blog, so it is important to know how to look for blogging jobs. If you are looking for paid blogging jobs, read on to find the best places to find blogging jobs on the web.
The Best Places to Find Blogging Jobs
You can get paid to write blog posts on a wide variety of topics. Companies and blog owners are constantly in need of blog posts. Typically, they post blogging jobs for freelance bloggers to complete them on a variety of sites, such as:
- Freelancing Sites
- Online Job Boards
- Classifieds Sites
- Career Sites
- Blogging Job Sites
Not all sites may be hiring, so you could check back from time to time to find out if they are hiring. Below, I am sharing with you the best blogging job sites that connect the bloggers with the clients:
- Upwork – Upwork is one of the largest marketplaces for various types of freelance jobs, including blogging jobs. You need to create an account to be able to bid on blogging jobs that are posted daily.
- Freelancer – Freelancer is a large bidding site like Upwork where blogging jobs are posted every day. You will need to create a profile first to be able to bid on the jobs.
- Guru – Like Upwork and Freelancer, Guru also posts blogging jobs on a regular basis and you have to bid on these jobs. If your bid for a particular job is accepted, you will be awarded the job.
- Writer’s Weekly – Writer’s Weekly which is a great resource site for freelance writers, posts weekly job listings roundup.
- FlexJobs – FlexJobs is a great place to find genuine blogging jobs. However, there is a monthly subscription fee to join this website in order to apply to the jobs. Blogging jobs are posted here daily.
- ProBlogger – ProBlogger.net is one of the best places online, that offers the highest paying blogging jobs. It posts a lot of blogging jobs on a regular basis via its job board called The ProBlogger Job Board.
- Freelance Writing Gigs – Freelance Writing Gigs has a job board called the Freelance Writing Job Board where you select ‘Blogging Jobs’ under the ‘Any Category’ tab to find available blogging jobs. This is a great resource for locating blogging jobs that are listed on Craigslist.
- Media Bistro – Media Bistro has a job board where big media companies post blogging jobs. On the job board, search for ‘blog’ in the search box on the left to view available blogging jobs.
- Craigslist – You can find lots of blogging jobs on Craigslist, one of the largest classifieds sites. However, searching for jobs can be time-consuming as you have to browse each city for finding the jobs.
- BloggingPro – A lot of blogging jobs are daily posted on the BloggingPro Job Board.
- JournalismJobs – Click “Find A Job” on the home page of the site and then type blogging, blog, freelance etc keywords into the search box to find out what relevant jobs are out there.
- Write Jobs – Write Jobs posts tons of blogging job leads regularly. The site features both low-paying as well all high-paying jobs.
Want To Start Your Own Money-Making Blog?My FREE 3 part-video series will show you why blogging is one of the best ways to make money online today. Watch now!
Other reputable sites that offer blogging jobs include:
- Blogger Jobs
- The Writer’s Job Board
- Simply Hired
- The Freelancer society
- Paid To Blog Jobs
- Freelance Writing
Get Paid to Blog for Others on Your Own Blog
If you have a blog with a bit of traffic, there are many companies and blog site owners that will pay you to write blog posts on your blog. They usually use companies that connect the clients or advertisers with bloggers. You have to be a member of these blogging networks or companies to take on a variety of blogging assignments. Some of these companies let bloggers and clients or sponsors directly negotiate rates while some companies let the bloggers browse through the advertiser directory to choose who they want to work with. Some companies let the clients or advertisers make blog writing job offers directly to the bloggers they want to work with. Others assign blog post writing assignments directly to the bloggers based on the bloggers’ profiles. You can blog about many topics, depending on what the clients want you to write about. The following companies pay you to write blog posts for their clients on your own blog.
- PayPerPost (https.payperpost.com)
- PayU2Blog (www.payu2blog.com)
- Blogs vertise (www.blogsvertise.com)
- SponsoredReviews.com (www.sponsoredreviews.com)
- SocialSpark (https.spocialspark.com)
- Cooperatize (https://www.cooperatize.com)
- IZEA (https://izea.com)
- Allvoices (www.allvoices.com)
If you have expertise in a particular topic, it is easy to get paid to write about that topic. You can also write about topics that you know nothing about if you have research skills to research those topics and write about them. So, you can break into blogging career even if you do not have expertise in a particular topic.
Tips on How to Get More Blogging Jobs
- Read other blogs to expand your knowledge in your field of expertise
- Research other topics that are currently in demand to be able to write on those topics
- Write guest posts for reputable blog sites in your niche to showcase your work to your potential clients
- Start your own blog to demonstrate your writing skills and build professional presence online
- Create a ‘Hire Me” page on your blog or website for your potential clients to be able to find you out and contact you
- Promote your blogging service via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc social media sites
- Ask your previous clients if they need a blogger
- Charge your clients reasonably, but do not short sell yourself
- Proofread and edit your work before submitting to your clients
If you enjoy working from home, then blogging for others is a great work at home job to make money quickly. Often you can set your own hours, rates and write about topics you love. When applying to or bidding on any blogging job, make sure to research the company or individual that has advertised the job, or research the company that posts the job. If you want to earn some extra cash quickly writing for blogs owned by others can be a great way to work from home online. Try one or more of the best places to find blogging jobs, mentioned above to land a blogging job.