The dream of every mother is to be able to have time to take good care of her children while still been able to earn money in order to take care of some basic household needs. This is the reason why every mom is looking for a legitimate job that allows them to perform their job functions from the comfort of their home.
As long as you have certain skills, it is very easy for you to make money from home as a Mom. This means you can have the time to take proper care of your home and still have the time to work without having to face the hassle of 8-5 jobs.
Legitimate Part-Time Online Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
In this post, I will be showing you top part time online jobs that you can do as a Stay at Home Mom.
- Freelance Writing: In the world we live in today, one of the most lucrative work at home job you can ever get is a writing job. The demand for good writers is on a rise and this is because many business owners today require the service of professional writers for their web contents, articles, social media contents, and even blog posts. These contents are used to enhance customer engagement and to increase the ranking of the website on Search engine. Examples of sites that you can apply to in order to work as a Freelance Writer are StudioD, Scripted, Text Broker, iWriter, Zerys, HireWriters, TopTenz.net, Wordgigs, CrowdContent, Need an Article, CopyPress, and other websites that you can find listed on my website.
- Data Entry Specialist: Every day, organizations look to hire Data Entry specialists who will be charged with the task of collating and inputting data so that it can be easily accessible in future. As a Stay at home mom, a data entry job will help you to manage your schedule easily as the job can be performed when your children are away from home or when they are asleep. In order to succeed in a Work at Home Data Entry Position, you must have excellent typing skills, basic computer knowledge, and strong attention to detail. Some companies that hires occasionally for Work at Home Data Entry Specialists are Smart Crowd, Sig Track, Xerox, Smart Locating, Tdek, ClickWorker, Fiverr, QuickTate, DionData, SpeakWrite, and many others.
- Proofreader: If you are someone with eagle eye and you can spot a writing error easily, then you should consider applying for a proofreading job. As long as you enjoy grammar and you can spot writing mistakes, then this is the job for you. The beauty about this is that you can perform the job from the comfort of your home at any time you choose. There are lots of companies that will hire you to work as a Proofreader. Some of them are ProofreadingPal, CactusGlobal, Proofreading Services, Scribendi, Proofread Now, Kibin, Editor Wrold, Wordy etc.
- Search Engine Evaluator: The reason why most stay at home moms run away from working as a Search Engine Evaluator is that they feel it is a technical role and so they need to have technical knowledge in order to perform the job effectively. Your job as a search engine evaluator will be to check upon search results returned by a search engine in response to a keyword or keyword phrase typed in the search engine for relevancy and usefulness of the search results and then to rate the results. Companies like Google and Yahoo then use the the rating or user experience to ensure they provide the most relevant, accurate and spam-free results for every search term typed in by a searcher. There are many companies that offer you jobs in this niche and some of them are LionBridge, Appen Butler Hill, iSoftStone, Leapforce, Zero Chaos and many more companies.
- Virtual Assistant: As a Stay at home mom, you can also make cookl bucks working from home as a Virtual Assistant. There are many business owners who are looking to hire virtual assistant who will perform some administrative and clerical duties for them. As a Virtual Assistant, you are more like the executive assistant to your boss. The only difference is that your job is online so you can fulfil the tasks from your home. You will be required to fulfil responsibilities that your boss requires. This includes tasks like Arranging travel, Bookkeeping, paying bills, running payroll, Calendar management, Data entry, Email management, Handling phone calls, Research, and Typing up notes. Companies that hire you to work as a Virtual Assistant are Belay Solutions, Zirtual, Contemporary VA, Fancy Hands, Clara, Virtual Office VA, Equivity, OkayRelax, Paragon Planners, Office 88, Gabbyville, and a host of others.
Other Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
Apart from these top part time online jobs for stay at home moms, there are also other jobs that you can also consider if you want to work from home and they are:
- Online Tutoring
- Customer Service Representatives
- Mystering Shopping
- Website Testing
- Micro Tasks
- Social Media Management
- See this huge list of 200 Companies that offers work from home jobs
The type of job you choose to apply for as a stay at home mom is dependent on your skills and capabilities. So, before you make the decision to apply, carry out adequate research on the job and be sure that it is one that you are interested in.