Working from home has become popular over the years. There are several legitimate companies that offer opportunities to work from home. There are also multiple incidences of scam advertisements run by ‘rogue’ companies and individuals. This has left many weary of looking for online jobs that would earn them a decent income with flexible working hours. The top seven fields that currently offer work-at-home opportunities include: medical and health, customer service, sales, computer and IT, administrative, education and training, and marketing. Below are some of the companies that offer customer service jobs from home.
More Than 25 Companies Offering Customer Service Jobs from Home
1. Teletech provides customer service and consulting solutions that promote growth of business to clients in global leading industries. TeleTech offers career paths that are rewarding for telecommuters. When working for Teletech you will embrace a culture that is committed to initiating and igniting your great ideas while working flexibly. You can apply for a position as a technical customer support.
2. Sutherland Global Services is an analytics and technology Business Process Outsourcing enabled enterprise that delivers integrated end-to-end BPO solutions. Available positions are for cable internet tech support and seasonal customer service and sales.
3. Amazon is amongst the largest e-commerce companies in the world. The company has a vast range of services and products which it offers through its Websites. Amazon owns and runs the largest online bookstore in the world. Jobs offered are for customer service associates.
Want To Start Your Own Money-Making Blog?My FREE 3 part-video series will show you why blogging is one of the best ways to make money online today. Watch now!
4. Kelly Services: offers workforce solutions. Kelly offers a complete array of consulting and outsourcing services. The company is a recruitment and employment agency which helps businesses and people with staffing. You can apply for the position for bi-lingual customer service personnel.
5. Kaplan helps individuals to attain their career and educational goals through their leadership in test prep, higher education, professional education and K-12 .Jobs offered are for customer service assistants.
6. First Data is a Card Processing and Independent Sales transaction processing company. It is also a merchant services provider leader payment solutions technology company. Available positions are for telesales consultants.
7. (IBM) International Business Machines Corporation is a multinational American consulting and technology company. Also the manufacturer of Lenovo computers. Available positions are for email delivery analysts.
8. (SAP) Systems Applications & Products is a European data processing company. The company is a multinational software firm that creates enterprise software for managing customer relations and business operations. You can apply for the position of customer service representative.
9. Westat is a corporation that deals in statistical survey research that is employee-owned. The company is based in Rockville, Maryland and provides research services to U.S. government agencies, as well as foundations, businesses, local and state governments. You can apply for the position of telephone data collector.
10. UnitedHealth Group is a diversified company in the healthcare sector. It serves the markets for health services and benefits worldwide. The firm offers a wide range of services and products through Optum and United Healthcare. Available positions are for customer service representatives.
11. Dell provides technology support, services, and solutions. It also manufactures and sells laptops, tablet PCs, netbooks, desktops, servers, monitors, storage, printers, and mobile phones among many other products. Available positions are for customer care associates, sells support, business advisor, and more.
12. Working Solutions through its online applications, the company runs nationwide recruitment of customer-service agents. It then selects the qualified persons from the lists and assigns them to corporations that approach the business seeking assistance in outsourcing. Jobs offered are agents on demand.
13. Intuit is a software company based in the US. The firm develops tax preparation and financial software and other related services for individuals, accountants, and small businesses. Jobs offered are for customer care representatives.
14. Xerox: offers business services, workflow solution, and document management to help government and businesses to work better. You can apply for the position of a data entry clerk.
15. PAREXEL: is a leading global organization offering biopharmaceutical services and also provides a wide range of contract expertise-based research. You can apply for the position of a customer care assistant.
16. Aetna: Is a health care American managed company, which sells consumer directed and traditional health care insurance plans as well as other related services including behavioral, medical, dental, pharmaceutical, disability plans, and long-term care. Aetna is a Fortune 100 member. Available positions are for customer care representatives.
17. Humana deals with health insurance plans including related healthcare benefits for group, individual or Medicare health insurance. The company helps clients to manage their healthcare choices. Jobs offered are for customer care specialists.
18. Salesforce is the innovative company which is behind the global leader in CRM platforms that employees of organizations are able to access entirely over the world-wide-web. There is no set up, infrastructure to buy, or management required; customers just need to log in and start working. Available positions are for salesforce administrators.
19. American Express offers world-class credit and charge cards, rewards, gift cards, insurance, travel, business services, personal savings and more. Available positions are for customer care representatives.
20. HD Supply this is amongst the largest North American industrial distributors. The company offers a wide range of products along with value-add services. The customer base is approximately 500,000 with positions in leadership in water infrastructure, repair and operations, maintenance and construction in both the residential and non-residential sectors. Jobs offered are for customer care representatives.
21. Covance is a contract research global organization. The company also provides drug development services that aids in bringing to the market one-third of the prescription drugs. Jobs offered are for project managers.
22. Ecolab offers unique solutions to assist businesses in optimizing water efficiency via recycling, reuse and conservation. The company has over one million client locations across the globe. With cutting-edge technology and unparalleled expertise, the company partners with its clients to deliver optimized operations and world-class results. Jobs offered are for customer care representatives.
23. Apple is the undisputed global leader in innovation with iPad, watchOS, iPhone, Apple Watch, iOS, Mac, OS X, and more. Available positions are for At-Home advisors.
24. Convergys is a global leader in customer management and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company sells information management and customer management products. The company’s main target is large corporations. Available positions are for customer care personnel.
25. Broadspire is a third party leading international administrator that offers an array of medical and claim management services which aims at increasing employee productivity while containing costs. The company offers workers compensation, medical management, general and auto liability claims, and care and absence management is availed individually or bundled. Jobs offered are for customer care assistants.
26. Symantec Corporation is a technology company based in Mountain View, California, USA. The company manufactures software for storage, security, availability, and backup. The company also offers professional software support services. Positions are open for customer care associates. When you visit their careers page, search for the available “remote” positions.
Looking for more customer care jobs at home? Don’t forget to check out FlexJobs, where every job is carefully screen for legitimacy. Guaranteed!
Leave a Reply