Today, we’ll be covering another interesting site, CashCrate, which makes it possible for you to earn extra income just by doing certain tasks.
People are usually comfortable with brands they are familiar with and to attract new users and encourage trial of new products, companies today are willing to pay. This is what cash crate capitalizes on by providing the opportunity for people to leave reviews via surveys on products and services rendered.
What is Cash Crate?
CashCrate is a survey site which pays users to take surveys while also making offers from affiliate businesses available to members in exchange for cash. Users earn money by filling out and signing up for corporate offers, taking research surveys, reading commercial emails, shopping at specific partners’ websites, referring the company to friends and family (affiliate marketing) and for interacting through various means like socializing with other members, playing games or by winning contests.
Be heard and get paid. Users can sign-up for CashCrate and earn extra cash, free and easy!
Features of Cash Crate
- There are multiple ways to earn as users can earn money by registering for corporate offers, signing up for contests, filling out surveys, reading emails, shopping at specific websites, recruiting monetized referrals and by socializing with fellow users, playing games or winning contests
- The referral program has two levels. You get paid 20% of what your referrals make and 10% of what THEIR referrals make. As you refer more users to CashCrate, these levels increase until you’re earning as much as 30% of your referral’s earnings and 20% of their referral’s earnings.
- Offers are available to anyone but people from English-speaking countries have a lot more options available to them than those with other languages as companies usually target Western countries a lot more than other countries.
- CashCrate does not use point system but gives out cash payments with the minimum possible payout being $20. Payments for various activities can be as low as $0.01 to as high as $20 or more.
- CashCrate gives cash payouts which get rid of the often confusing and quite honestly, the annoying points system
- It is free to join and open to people from multiple countries
- Great referral system
- Very friendly website which is easy to navigate and clutter-free
- A good number of available surveys
- Offers are for a variety of different products and services. They include wardrobe makeover sweeps, signing up for auto insurance quotes and chances to win attractive prizes such as a full year supply of diapers, airplane tickets, or thousands of dollars’ worth of gift cards
- There is a high number of affiliate emails which could be perceived as spam
- Off-site sign ups for rewards that require personal details.
- Comparatively low payment for surveys
- Only one option to redeem rewards (a cash payment)
Is It Genuine?
Want To Start Your Own Money-Making Blog?My FREE 3 part-video series will show you why blogging is one of the best ways to make money online today. Watch now!
Definitely! Launched since 2006, CashCrate has been consistent as a source of extra earnings to users which presently number about 2 million mostly in America and Europe.
If you’re ready to start making some money, you can sign up here.
My Payment Proof